HOW TO GET TO CAMPUS MISERICORDIAE 30-31.07 ?
* Pilgrims possessing tickets to sectors for persons with disabilities (C1 and C2) will be able to come to them from each side of Campus Misericordiae *
Packed meals at Campus Misericordiaehttp://www.krakow2016.com/en/packed-meals-at-campus-misericordiae
Transportation at Campus Misericordiae for disabled people
For disabled people there 3 bus lines will be launched: first station Dworzec Czyżyny – last station Lesisko
First station Dworzec Nowy Kleparz – last station Lesisko
First station ul. Dworcowa (Dworzec płaszów region) – last station Mała Góra
The routes will be active from July 30 from 8:00am and these will be dispatcher courses (the bus after being filled will go on its route). Only disabled persons will be authorized to enter with one guardian after showing a volunteer their entrance passes to the sector for disabled person. Return Courses will be implemented from final stations on Sunday July 31.If persons without disabilities who are not authorized for travel wish to enter busses and it is not possible to ensure verification by volunteers and ensure the safety of the trip the lines will not be run.
1. Only persons with disabilities with appropriate permissions will come to the Campus/ it is no longer possible to receive such permission/
2. Pilgrims possessing tickets to sectors for persons with disabilities (C1 and C2) will be able to come to them from each side of Campus Misericordiae
Campus Misericordiae - The Campus of the Mercy
Regulations of World Youth Day in Krakow
Campus Misericordiae July 29-31, 2016
1. People present at Campus Misericordiae are obligated to behave in a dignified manner (bearing in mind the sacred character of the place) and not threatening the safety of the other participants of the Meeting, and in particular to comply with the following regulations.
2. It is forbidden to bring to Campus Misericordiae and make use at the Meetings of weapons, dangerous objects, pyrotechnic materials, alcoholic beverages, narcotics, psychotropic substances, glass containers, gas cylinders, as well as all other materials that may pose a fire hazard. .
3. Security services, legitimizing themselves with an ID of the Organizer located in a visible place are entitled to:
a. Check the identity of persons with the goal of determining their identity,
b. Looking at baggage contents and the clothing of people in the case there are suspicions that these people are carrying objects that are noted in point 2,
c. Giving security instructions to people who disturb public peace or are not behaving in a way in accordance with the regulations of the Meeting, and in the case they do not follow these instructions – instructing them to leave the area of Campus Misericordiae,
d. Approaching, with the goal of immediately transferring to the Police, people who pose a direct threat to human life or health, and also to protect property.
4. Security services of the Organizer of the Meeting are obligated to:
a. Not let people in refusing to comply with activities noted by point 3;
b. In the case of people who disturb the peace, removing them from the place of the Meeting.
5. People who are unauthorized are forbidden from being at and moving around in the “0” zone and in places closed to participants.
6. It is forbidden to pitch tents in sectors.
7. In the case of any injuries, one should go to one of the medical points found in every sector, indicated by a red cross, possibly asking for the help of volunteers.
8. Between sectors and in indicated places there are evacuations roads used by security and emergency services – we ask you to not occupy them during the time of meetings and not block them when the area of Campus Misericordiae is exited.
9. Public washrooms can be found in indicated places, there is no possibility of making use of others.
10. In the case of any sort of unexpected events, one should strictly follow the instructions of the Organizer of the Meetings.
11. In the case that persons go missing or when a person gets separated from the group and cannot be located, as well as in the case of other justified situations, you should declare this to volunteers.
12. The Organizer of the Meeting is authorized to record its course with the use of devices recording video/images and audio and to further process the recording.
13. These regulations will be interpreted by the Organizer.